Tagging: I seldom participate but, what the heck.
What were you doing 5 years ago?
1. I'm told I was working.
2. Dealing with getting over a woman.
3. Going to weekly therapy.
4. Throwing a lot of Frisbee.
5. Obesessing about a woman in weekly therapy.
What are 5 things (in no particular order) on your to-do list for today?
1. Repair the shower faucet.
2. Throw some Frisbee.
4. Return items to library.
5. Practice spacing out and snapping back to reality.
What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
1. I seldom snack, but when I do I like Sun Chips.
2. Bananas and peanut butter.
3. Twinkies 'n' Beer
5. See above.
What are 5 things you'd do if you were a billionaire?
1. Develop my own, signature condiments and sell them at my chain of combination Trout Farm/Bridal Boutiques.
2. Set up mobile, free/low-cost dental/health clinics.
3. Be a "Secret Santa".
4. Build my own (small) A/V/photography studio.
5. Finally bring my magazines to the public starting with Southern American Princess, followed by American Waddler.
(And probably keep a mistress. I mean, while I'm fantasizing . . .)
What are 5 of your bad habits?
1. Tendency to overindulge.
2. Withering sarcasm.
4. While tidy at work or the homes of others, I'm a slob at home.
What are 5 places you have lived?
1. Memphis, just down the street from Graceland.
2. In Fort Sanders neighborhood (James Agee; Cormac McCarthy), Knoxville, Tennessee.
3. Indianapolis, IN.
4. Condo with patio in the" '05", Nashville.
5. Garage with windows in Green Hills, Nashville.
What are 5 jobs you have had?
1. Professional Expert.
2. Production manager for a film crew.
3. Service Director/Special Event Co-ordinator for private club.
4. Editor/Proofreader/Re-writer/Abridgment writer.
5. Inventory Manager for large bookstore.
Which 5 people do you want to tag?
They what? You mean living or ever? This seems like a really personal question and maybe inappropriate but - what the heck, while we're being so open and all . . . hmmmmm where does one begin -
1. Nicole Kidman
2. Andie MacDowell
3. Scarlett Johannson
4. Bridget Fonda
5. That post-pubescent teenage nymphet from the Harry Potter movies.
(also: Jeanne Tripplehorn, Helen Hunt, Natalie Portman, Jennifer Garner, Xena - Warrior Princess, Carrie-Anne Moss, Renee Fleming . . . (and probably my friend "Cookie" but surely she's figured that out after all this time; this chick in the black jeans standing in line at Fido; that'll have to do for now.
Oh, wait, and this cowgirl:
and also, Lorenna McKennitt
Right, through for now.